Friday, January 26, 2007

Re: A Tomb of One's Own

Well, old blogger says I'm no longer a member of this team because I switched over to new blogger so I can't comment, but I can post. I know a lot of you are having the same problems, so until we can switch this blog over I guess we'll just have to post instead of commenting.
This is way cool Stephanie! And it certainly qualifies as your project for Crocodile on the Sandbank.
And this gives me another idea about how to get more members to submit projects and vote. The description on this blog says 'create a project', not specifically 'knit' a project - We are all multi-talented - right? So let's let our imaginations be our only limit - and create!
Thanks you Stephanie - you have inspired me!

1 comment:

Pati said...

I'm not planning on switching until they get all the bugs out. Otherwise you can not access old blogs. That is why ktc is staying old.