Tuesday, January 02, 2007

My New Year's Resoutions

I'm not one to usually make resolutions, cause I never keep them. But.......this year might be a little different....lol.

1. Learn to knit socks....gotta do that for the master knitting program
2. Learn to knit mittens....gotta do that for my sweet hubby
3. Learn to knit fairisle sweaters.....gotta do that for the master knitting program
4. Learn to knit enterlac.....no...been there, done that, got the scarf, gonna teach ya'll to do that
5. Finish the four UFO's that I have going now....gotta do that to start another project, cause I need the needles.
6. Gotta go to the 60% off sale at my LYS this saturday....gotta do that cause I gotta have more yarn.
7. Gotta start the master knitting program.....gotta have a push for that one, it seems I'm getting nervous thinking about doing it after I paid the money for it.......Help!
8. Gonna eat better to take off these 70 pounds that have attached themselves to my bod. Hopefully changing jobs will help with that one. Everyone pray it comes through!
9. Learn to knit intarsia - gotta do that cause I just love the way it looks
10. Well, maybe 9 is enough, no let's make this one to have more fun with this WhoDuKnit family!

Love ya!

1 comment:

Jane said...

You are going to be one busy girl this year LOL