Tuesday, July 22, 2008

ONE SKEIN MYSTERY SWAP PACKAGE RECEIVED

Last week I received my whoduknit mystery knit swap package. My partner was Lilli and I sent her a cake of pink, blue and white very short eyelash yarn I received from my friend who lives in China. Lilli knit me an ear warmer and even returned the remaining yarn from the cake.

I also received two lovely new mystery books I haven't read yet which will go on my to read list and a mystery book on CDs. I have never "listened" to a book. I read all about people listening to books on ipods and cassettes. I think I have a portable cassette player but I would have to go looking. I do have a portable CD player handy though.
There were three skeins of eyelash yarn in my package to add to my collection. The one that looks like blue is really purple but for whatever reason photographed as blue.
In the box was some Werther's Original Candy AND, of course, Solara wasn't forgotten.
I hope I didn't forget anything.

This and more is on my blog at http://pennypurlsandkittyknits.blogspot.com.


I also have written on my blog I know what I want to knit for the PD James mystery I read. It is only a matter of finding the correct yarn.

No comments: