Monday, June 04, 2007

REMINDER - World-wide Knit in Public Day - June 9



Just a reminder that this Saturday, June 9, is World-Wide Knit-in-Public Day. If you go to the WWKIP website, there is more information. Whether you sign up for an "official" WWKIP event or whether you and your knitting go somewhere public to knit, the goal is to do just that . . . grab your knitting and go somewhere in public and knit. How much fun is that!!! If you want to know where there are "official" sites, go to the website above, and search down the right hand banner for locations.

I'm going to be KIP in the morning from around 9:00 to Noon, at my college. I have two MBA tests to take starting at 1:00 p.m., so my time is limited.


And this is what I worked on:

1 comment:

Jane said...

Thanks for the reminder Mary Lynn - let's all KIP on Saturday!