Saturday, December 23, 2006

Favorite Decoration/Ornament

I have so many favorite ornaments! My Christmas tree gets smaller and smaller every year, and I have room for fewer and fewer ornaments. I always have room for my 'teacher' ornaments though. During the last 25 years, I have collected many of them from students, and they are all very special. Ornaments are my very favorite teacher gift, because they bring back memories each year as I decorate the tree. This year, I would have to pick the one from my favorite student of all (don't tell!). It's from Tori of course (my granddaughter).

Post your favorite holiday decoration or ornament and send me your address and you will receive this genuine Whoduknit magnetic bookmark!

1 comment:

Deborah Brown said...

Your grandkids usually do make the best and are the favorite students. The ornament is beautful!