Saturday, June 13, 2009

Whoduknit Birthday Bingo

(Whoduknit Members Only!)

What's a birthday party without games? Let's play a little 'Birthday Bingo." Here is how it works. Print out a blank bingo card here. Or, make your own 5x5 bingo card (five squares across and five down - 25 squares altogether). Then choose 24 of words listed below and write them in the other squares. (Most of the words relate to things we have done over the past three years) Send me your list of words (I don't need to know which squares you placed them in) privately by Friday, June 19 Then beginning on Saturday, check each day to find out which four words are pulled out of the felted bowl. I'll post them on the Yahoo Group and on the Blog. If you have them on your card cross them off. When you have crossed off all of the words on your card yell BINGO! - and then, (just in case I don't hear you), e-mail me privately. I'll check the list you sent me against the list of words already called and if you are a winner you win a prize. I'll also keep a running list of the words called in the files for you to check. Any questions? Then, let the games begin!


Knit
Pearl
Yarn Over
cable
Dyed in Kool-Aid
k2tog
SSK
ribbing
stockinette
roving
spindle
wheel
garter
circular
dpns
stitch markers
row counter
wool
cotton
alpaca
silk
angora
acrylic
purloined stash
Mystery KAL
ghostly riddles
bottle swap
Mystery ball
traveling blanket
scavenger hunt
Hugh Dunnit
Plains Crazy
Deep Sleep
Casting Spells
Scottoline
Agatha Christie
Nancy Drew
Yard Sale
Book nominations
prizes
Smilla
Dead Until Dark
3 Bags Full
mystery
murder
killer
sleuth
police
victim
knife
gun
poison
clues
bones
motive











1 comment:

SimplyMe said...

my card and the blotters are ready!