Friday, June 20, 2008

Spring Swap!


This the incredible package I received from Jane in the swap. Wanted to get it posted because I know she is going on vacation! Look at all the goodies! A Grisham book that I have been wanting to read, Chocolate(with a capital C), some cool sock yarn, coffee, really cute note cards and, just look at the bag! Two of my favorite colors put into a felted bad! Another one of my faves - bags! This one will be the one I take to the beach as a knitting bag next week. Planned on taking just sock yarn and this is going to be perfect. Thanks, Jane. You are a wonderful (read generous!) swap partner. Have a great time on your trip!

2 comments:

Jane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aunt Kathy said...

Wow, that's an awesome swap package. It must be like Christmas around there.