Thursday, December 27, 2007

Lovely Christmas Gift from Deb

A lot of hugs to you Deb for all this lovely gifts. I love it all. I recieved this delicious gifts from Deb. You are one of a kind. I am sorry I first got time to show the pictures now. The gifts was opened the 24. december.

1. Interweave Knits Magasin - Holiday Gifts
2. The Crime Santa Cruise
3. An CD with Christmas Music
4. A Christmas ornament
5. A recipie how to make Eggnogs Cookies. I will try baking them for the 31. December Evening.
6. 100g handpainted yarn from Colinette my favorite color
7. A snowman (Finger Puppet) with a peppermint flavored candy stick

Thank you very much Deb for the gifts. I love it all. You really are a sweeti.

3 comments:

Stephanie... said...

What a lovely package. I love the sound of egg nog cookies. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

Denblyviol said...

Hi Steph You are allways so kind and lovely. Love to you and your family

danielle said...

Yum....eggnog cookies....I had some of the most wonderful eggnog cookies at the Dicken's Fair this year...so good had to go back for a 2d one!