Sunday, December 23, 2007

Dead of Midnight Winner

Well after much stress and so many sleepless nights (if you believe any of this, I have some land to sell you....lol), I have come to a decision. My decision is not to have one winner, but to have two. There were two projects that I could not pick between.

One was Penny's bookmark and the other was Jane's green socks.
I loved the explanations Penny put as to why she thought a bookmark was a neat thing to knit and the fact that I just love all kinds of bookmarks anyway.

I am partial to anything green, especially socks my newest passion in knitting.
Both projects are awesome, so I made an executive decision to award both entries a pair of wooden sock blockers.

Since I'm still in the motel and using Chuck's laptop, can Penny and Jane please email me your shoe size and address to mail the blockers. All of my addresses are stored on my desktop at home.

Congratulations to Penny and Jane!

And to everyone else, I really enjoyed seeing your projects and reading a description of what you would have made if time had allowed!

Happy Knitting!

Deb
gallerybydeborah@gmail.com

No comments: