Sunday, October 08, 2006

Mystery Yarn Ball

I was so excited while gathering up all the goodies for Jane and winding the yarn. I even went up to the North Georgia Mountains to get some strange stuff, like the snake, bracelet, indian arrowheads(yes real ones found on cherokee territory), and the tiny purse hanging on a chain, which I wont say what it's for, until Jane guesses...lol. I even sent it to one of our member, Kim and had her send it from her home address, so Jane would be a little confused until she got to the end of the yarn, where my business card was attached....lol.

I am getting excited not waiting to see what comes in the mail.

Thanks Jane for doing this!

Deb

1 comment:

Jane said...

You certainly had me fooled, although I wasn't quite sure what you were up to LOL. Thank you for all of the thought you put into the mystery ball. It was so much fun, we will have to do this again soon!