- two books, Kay Hooper's If there be Dragons and Greg Iles' Third Degree (both of which I will take for my trip next week).
- Two skeins of Patons' Kroy Sock stripes in great browns, oranges (more burnished oranges than orange orange) and black, along with a patter for the Old Shale Smoke Ring.
- It also included a bat washcloth (and your knitting is incredibly neat and precise)
- A knitted bookmark
- two packets of M&M limited editions (razzberry and wild cherry)
- a package of limited edition Margarita Jello
- a handful of dumdum suckers
- halloween socks that make noise (gee should I wear them on the plane coming back from DC on Halloween?).
- And, this is great, a loaf of bread. A wonderfully beautiful loaf of bread.
Thanks so much Barbara. This was an incredible package.