Friday, October 24, 2008

Trick or Treat Package from Barbara


I had posted this on my blog but wanted to be sure that you all got to see the package that I got from Barbara as part of the Trick or Treat swap!



These pics really don't do this package justice. It is fabulous and I hope I don't forget anything. The package included





  • two books, Kay Hooper's If there be Dragons and Greg Iles' Third Degree (both of which I will take for my trip next week).

  • Two skeins of Patons' Kroy Sock stripes in great browns, oranges (more burnished oranges than orange orange) and black, along with a patter for the Old Shale Smoke Ring.

  • It also included a bat washcloth (and your knitting is incredibly neat and precise)

  • A knitted bookmark

  • two packets of M&M limited editions (razzberry and wild cherry)

  • a package of limited edition Margarita Jello

  • a handful of dumdum suckers

  • halloween socks that make noise (gee should I wear them on the plane coming back from DC on Halloween?).

  • And, this is great, a loaf of bread. A wonderfully beautiful loaf of bread.

Thanks so much Barbara. This was an incredible package.

2 comments:

Barbara B. Solbrig said...

I am so glad you liked your package!

Jane said...

Wow - what a great package!