Friday, October 24, 2008

Nancy Drew project


For September I read The Secret in the Old Lace. For my project I made an Old Shale Smoke Ring, figuring that it was lace, and "old pattern," and the secret is that it is for my mom for Christmas. (Thus, I am not blogging about it at home!)
 

I also read The Clue in the Jewel Box, and I have a necklace designing in my head to go with this bracelet I made last year, but I am not certain I will have it done before the end of the month to count as a project!

3 comments:

Jane said...

Love the Smoke Ring! Funny thing - I'm going to use my smoke ring for my October project (you figure out who it's for LOL) Love the bracelet too. Very nice!

Aunt Kathy said...

Wow that is very pretty. I love the head model too, I want one of those so bad.

Dawn ;) said...

Absolutely lovely....I love Nancy Drew ;)