I decided to not put to much pressure on my resolutions this year. Basically just take each day one at a time. But the following is just a few that I have been thinking about.
1. Making it through surgery safely. Doing this will make the following easier to do. (I did this one!)
2. Finish reading the books on my unread shelf. (I could open a library!)
3. Cast on my socks mate to the one I completed, and knit it finished.
4. Stream back my hours at work from full time to part time.
5. Find a knitting/crochet project that I really like and make it. (I also did this one too!)