- Clear out the cluttered spots of my home/office. (This would greatly improve my peace of mind.)
- Complete the kids' personal scrapbooks.
- Focus on a few KALs so that I might actually complete the projects. (Reading the related books is not a problem.)
- Learn to knit the Magic Loop. (My previous attempts have ended in frustration with me muttering, "I'll stay with my dpns!")
- Craft holiday/birthday gifts through the year. (This should prevent the exhaustion from late nights in Nov/Dec working like a mad woman to get gifts done.)
Friday, January 11, 2008
The long Holiday To Do List has been crossed out, wadded up and tossed. I was avoiding making any new year resolutions, but was challenged by the Goal Setting Contest. As I considered the fresh new days before me I realized they are too precious to waste by failure to consider what I want to accomplish. So after mulling it around, here is my short list: