Thursday, April 05, 2007

Spring Mystery Swap


First of all - Sorry! I thought I was posting to my own blog (see below) about the snow - oh well - hope you don't mind a little off topic snow LOL.

I received my yarn today for the spring mystery swap from Patty. She actually sent two skeins of a beautiful Artyarns Supermerino handpainted yarn. Patty also is so kind! She included some goodies. Chocolate (she knows I'm a chocoholic) a cute little lamb Pez dispenser (I'm afraid my 7-year old granddaughter is going to claim that!), an Egypt key chain - a reminder of our January book, which took place in Egypt, and a beautiful washcloth in the colors of Easter Eggs. Now - what to make for her? I spent part of my 'snow day' looking through my knitting books and magazines trying to decide what to make. Any ideas? it's superwash - so I can't felt it. It's a worsted weight and each skein is 104 yards. I have a couple of ideas, but would love to hear some of yours! She received my yarn today too - a fingering weight alpaca yarn in a beautiful aqua color that I had not idea what to do with. I can't wait to see what she comes up with. She crochets - so I'm hoping for something crocheted.

And by the way - a little more OT - It was a great game - Dice K rocks and the Red Socks won! Only 160 more games to go - but I promise I'll keep it on my own blog from now on!

No comments: