Sunday, March 08, 2009

Well, I was just going to say,

that I got my Mystery Yarn Ball Swap Package yesterday, but Shelly seems to have beaten me to it! Hubband and I had gone North to The Cities that are way bigger than where we live, while Shelly had headed East from her home to come to the "bigger town". (What was it yesterday with people needing to be in a place "bigger" than where they live?) When we got home I noticed a package on the front porch, but there wasn't a notice about it with the mail.
So of course I looked out there, and I found this pretty box with identifying information on the lid.
 

Inside was this wonderful Mystery Yarn Ball with a wonderful pattern to knit a market bag. I will be casting on very soon, because I have wanted a Market bag for ages, and because I want to see what all is hiding in that ball!

1 comment:

Jane said...

Can't wait to see what is inside of that ball. And, I think this is the first time we have had a mystery ball delivered in person!
What fun!