Sunday, March 08, 2009

The most fun I've had in ages.



Okay, the secret is out...and I have to tell you, I've had a blast. Thanks Barbara for playing along!

Barbara was my partner (and yes, I massacred her name on the box...this is what happens when Shelly gets too amped up AND is being pushed by the family to get going)

She lives about 45 miles from me in a bigger town. I can ALWAYS find something to do in a bigger place. Namely, shop. I convinced the family that this would be a great outing for Saturday. We loaded up the car and headed down the road. That's her swap package on the dash (which was only there long enough for it's photo op). As we neared her house, I became more and more nervous. Remember the feeling before you tp'd somebody's house? Yep. That's the one I'm talking about. My palms even got sweaty. We pulled into her driveway and put the package on the porch, snapped a picture and went on our merry way.

Then I heard about the pending snow storm. I'm envisioning this box with the mystery yarn ball stuck in a snow blower, or blown all over the neighborhood, etc.

Thankfully, she arrived home and safely got the box before anything happened to it.

What happened to the snow? Well, I don't know what happened at her place, but in the next 48 hours, I plan on blogging about it. It's was THAT pathetic! Come on over and see my at kademomDOTblogspotDOTcom. It involves a near blizzard forecast and the search for flying flakes.

Thanks for being such a good sport, Barbara, and I do hope we can meet up one of these days!

1 comment:

Jane said...

You have way too much fun!!!!