Sorry - this swap is for Whoduknit Members only!
Are you ready for another swap? Here's how the Trick or Treat Swap goes - You will be sending your pal:
1. A book with a Halloween theme (this doesn't have to be specifically about Halloween - any scary theme will do. Witches, ghosts, monsters, vampires, villains - you get the picture!
2. A skein of yarn, enough for a one skein project, in fall colors.
3. A pattern for something to make with the yarn. (this could be tricky!)
4. A trick and a treat!
Sign-ups begin today and end next Monday, September 15. You will receive your pal's name by the first day of fall - Sept. 22. Packages should be mailed out by October 23 so they will get there in time for Halloween.
To sign-up, e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
1. Your name
2. Your e-mail address (one that you check frequently)
3. Your mailing address
4. Your phone number (won't be given out)
5. Your blog address if you have one.
6. Your promise that you will complete this swap on time or else notify me if an emergency prevents you from doing so (or we will hunt you down and steal all of your yarn!).
Let the Tricking and Treating begin!!!