Saturday, September 13, 2008

Summer Swap!!

I received the most awesome Summer "Yard Sale" Swap from Penny in Canada!! I LOVE everything! I had no clue that Penney was my partner. As you can see, I got 3 "what's cooking" books (I've signed up twice to receive these and haven't gotten anything yet!); a Knit 'N Style mag that I don't already have; a great Vogue Anniversary Issue magazine; a book by Nanette Walters (new author to me) and a book by PD James (one of my favs); a darling pumpkin cross stitch pattern; a greeting card calendar/holder complete with cards; 2 vintage Paton's pattern books; "Homemakers" mag (never heard of this one, so am looking forward to reviewing it); a nice 2009 pocket calendar; a bath scrubber; some Avon bath gel and Silicone Glove hand cream (love both these products!); an adorable tennis shoe bank which makes a great sock yarn "dispenser" (complete with yarn!!); a cool zippered project holder complete with 3 skeins of Bernat afghan yarn; and some adorable note cards, which I am almost out of. WELL DONE, Penny! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jane said...

Super Bargain Shopper Penny!