Congratulations Kathy - the souvenir gift bag will be on its way to you soon. Enjoy!
I'll keep the links on the sidebar for those of you who have not had a chance to take the tour yet. Thanks once again - I enjoyed this anniversary celebration immensely! Next time we will have to do it for real!
I hope that you are all packed, have your passports and tickets ready because we have 19 towns to visit!
While it would be great if we could all travel to each place at the same time, I'm afraid that schedules, time differences, etc. would make that just about impossible. So instead, for the rest of this month, take your time and visit each of the towns on the sideboard of this blog. Each link will take you either to a blog, a post, or a website, where you can read all about what you will be doing in that town.
Be sure to leave your host a comment on their blog, or a reply to their post to let them know how you enjoyed your visit. Then answer the questions below for a chance to win a souvenir gift bag from my town. The bag is handmade by a local artisan (that would be me LOL), and is filled with a Downeast Maine Cookbook, roving from Friends Folly Farm in Momouth, ME., Sandalwood Sage handmade soap from the Prospect Harbor Soap Co. , The Lobster Chronicles by Linda Greenlaw, a Maine author, a mini-album to put photos of your trip in, Note cards by artist Pam Britton, a miniature Portland Head Lighthouse, and a few surprise goodies.
Send your answers to me at grammieknitsatyahoodotcom by August 31 to be eligible to win.
WHOSE TOWN ARE YOU IN?
1. We'll be sipping cool Mint Juleps when we arrive in this member's town.
2. This member is going to take us to visit a place where we might meet some of the convicted killers in our mysteries.
3. Which famous movie stars were regulars visitors to this member's town?
4. This member will take us to Näsineula where we will have a birds eye view of her town and the surrounding lakes.
5. What will we see on our Lolly the Trolley tour when we visit this member?
6. We'll be knitting along in wine country when we visit this member.
7. The Village of Yesteryear sounds like an interesting place for this member to take us when we visit her.
8. Ever been to a kite festival? This member may take us to one.
9. This member offered her DH to chauffeur us around when we visit her.
10. We will spend some time knitting on park benches with beautiful fountains around us when we visit this member.
11. We'll be going out on a lobster boat to catch our supper when we visit this member's town.
12. If you have always wanted to visit a castle, this member will take you there.
13. Which famous poet was once a resident in this member's town?
14. This member will show us where Chihuly glass is made.
15. Wear your red, white and blue when we visit this member because we will be in the official home of Uncle Sam.
16. View photo's of this member's latest vacation, then decide where you would like her to take you.
17. This member thinks her town is boring - but how could we be bored when we are with her!
18. Look out for the Kudzu in this member's town - maybe we can spin some into Kudzu fiber?
19. Ever see a 10 ft. mouse statue - you will when you visit this member.
HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME - AND DON'T FORGET TO SEND POSTCARDS!