Saturday, August 23, 2008

Name that sock.


100_0101
Originally uploaded by kadezmom
Here it is, my long awaited (yeah, I'm sure you were all just holding your breath until you were blue HA!) Dead Sleep project. I hand dyed the yarn.......two things came to mind....the impressionist painting Starry Night and Roger's Clearing. The lace panel is directly from the impresionst sock pattern on Ravelry(and the link takes you to the blog where it was found, so Ravelry membership is *NOT* required. When and if I pull my self together, I'll go link all that stuff, but if I were you, I'd just keep on breathing. I'm blogging for the first time off of flickr. I think I'm going to like it, but I sure miss the add a link function. We'll see. I slept in LATE today, I might have all night, but my mind is spinning with all the possibilities!

At any rate....sweet dreems!

2 comments:

Jane said...

Very nice socks - and very nice connection to the book!

Aunt Kathy said...

Shelly I thought we named the socks... "Looking through the Jordan Glass Socks"

I love the color, nice dye job.