Thursday, May 29, 2008

MY MISS SILVER PROJECT

I actually did manage to get a project finished for the Patricia Wentworth mystery I read. I read Danger Point. AND as usual Miss Silver was knitting baby stockings.

So I knit baby socks. I thought I would "kill two birds with one stone" as the old saying goes because they are going to be a present for a new grandma.

I even knit two pair of baby socks. They should fit a 3 - 6 month old. I knit them using left over fingering weight sock yarn. The pattern is from my 2007 knitting page a day calendar. AND the best part is how easy they were.

AND here they are.
Of course, I am putting a few other goodies in the package.

Now despite the time I need to have something to eat and get back to packing.

2 comments:

Jane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jane said...

Cute socks Penny! Good luck with your move!