Friday, July 13, 2007

Wonderful Bottle from Linda


Linda in Indianapolis sent me the most wonderful bottle! I have spent most of the week with my daughter, who had surgery in a hospital about 2 hours away from us. I spent the entire time with her. DH called me one day to say that the mail carrier had gotten a little carried away with boxes. He didn't tell me one was a bottle. LOL
Imagine my joy when I got home to find this great bottle from Linda. The yarn is lovely - I'm wondering if you Kool-Aid dyed this? You included 2 packs of Kool-aid for me! :) Included were Skittles and blueberry tea (yum!), some stitch markers and a counter (I can really use these!!!), Sweet Pea body lotion from Bath & Body Works; some post-it arrows, which make great place markers!, and some herb seeds. I was just moaning to DH and DD that my herb garden desperately needs to be updated. Don't know how you knew, Linda!

Linda, this bottle is just perfect. Thank you SO much!!!!!!!

No comments: