Friday, November 20, 2009

TOT SWAP FROM VALERIE

I am so sorry it has taken me so long to post photos of the wonderful TOT swap package I received from Valerie.

Just check out all these wonderful goodies she sent me.

Knowing orange is NOT a color I enjoy I received PINK and some red yarn instead.

This lovely yarn is called Fruity Toes Sock Yarn from Treasure Goddess and the colorway is called Vampire's Cocktail. Very apropo! There are 460 yds on the skein.
This Deborah Norville Serenity sock weight yarn is more PINK than purple despite its color way mane purple spice.
AND this Regia yarn is more PINK than the Deborah Norville sock yarn.

Heaven I am in heaven with such wonderful colors of yarn

I also received accessories for my knitting.

A sock knitting pattern,

A very cute tin with teeny tiny stitch markers inside.

Here are the teeny tiny stitch markers. I have so few this size it is nice to get more.


A chibi with two gold bent tip needles and some extra darning needles. I love the gold tipped bent needles.


The cutest little project bag.


I also received some delicious edibles.

First a container of flowering tea and an information sheet on flowering tea. Now I need to get a clear glass pot of put my flowering tea in so I can watch it open and bloom as it brews.

Two wonderful and yummy bars of fudge.

AND despite this looking like a pumpkin, it is cheddar cheese molded int a pumpkin shape and covered in wax that is decorated like a pumpkin.


Since this is TOT swap there were Halloween goodies too.


Are these not the cutest little plastic bags. Some of my goodies were in these bags?

A small Halloween TOT bag.

The front of a small deck of cards.


The cards.


Last but not least I also received two books


Again thank-you Valerie for such a wonderful TOT package.

No comments: