Monday, December 15, 2008

Thank you Heather!


After reading today that Heather had mailed the box on Saturday I was pleasingly surprised to find the box on the porch when I came back from lunch!
Dont know if you can clearly see everything - Joanna Fluke's Candy Cane Murder (I enjoy all her books so know I will enjoy this one) -a very intriguing calendar Thomas Barbey Photomontages - cookie mix with whisk and dishcloth (will make this for the grandkids) - jergans hand cream which I can use year round but especially now - foot spa (and if you read my blog you will know that I wish I had had this with me this weekend) - tissues for someone jsut finishing a cold! - M&Ms in the tube (such a great storage case!) - lip gloss - and the best of all - a handmade angel for my tree!!
Thank you so much - I feel spoiled!!!

No comments: