Saturday, December 06, 2008

Swap Goodies from Danielle


I found a moment to take a picture before embarking on a business trip. My goodies from Danielle include:
  • The obligatory hand-crafted ornament wishing me "joy"
  • A great holly-patterned paperback book cover with built-in bookmark
  • The book A Catered Christmas (it's going with me on the plane!) Yummy recipes included in the back of the book.
  • A bookmark reminding me to be young at heart
  • Soft yarn in Christmas-y colors. I don't think I'll have time to do something up this year, but I think a scarf in time for next Christmas. (Too soft and pretty for socks!)
  • A great Christmas bracelet that mimics ornaments. I always wear theme jewelry to work near Christmas. This will be perfect!
  • Glass stitch markers. These remind me a lot of old-fashioned ornaments or tree lights. I'll be using them all year. They are really pretty.
  • Recipe for Friendship Squares (mmmm!)
A truly enjoyable package that got me right into the holiday spirit. Thank you so very much, Danielle!

Sharon C.

1 comment:

danielle said...

Let me know how the bracelet fits. I was very disappointed when I put mine on and it fell right off - it is way too big! I need to restring it and make it smaller!

Those stitch markers are supposed to be old fashioned Christmas tree lights!

Be safe on your trip!