I found a moment to take a picture before embarking on a business trip. My goodies from Danielle include:
- The obligatory hand-crafted ornament wishing me "joy"
- A great holly-patterned paperback book cover with built-in bookmark
- The book A Catered Christmas (it's going with me on the plane!) Yummy recipes included in the back of the book.
- A bookmark reminding me to be young at heart
- Soft yarn in Christmas-y colors. I don't think I'll have time to do something up this year, but I think a scarf in time for next Christmas. (Too soft and pretty for socks!)
- A great Christmas bracelet that mimics ornaments. I always wear theme jewelry to work near Christmas. This will be perfect!
- Glass stitch markers. These remind me a lot of old-fashioned ornaments or tree lights. I'll be using them all year. They are really pretty.
- Recipe for Friendship Squares (mmmm!)