In order to answer the questions for this contest you will need to visit the Buddy Map, the files on the Yahoo Group, and the archives on the blog. If you cannot access any of these sites, let me know and I will try to help you out.
The Whoduknit member who answers all of these questions correctly will win......... your choice from the prize locker.
If there is a tie there will be a drawing to determine the winner.
So, then, let's get to know each other!
1. Which Whoduknit member do you live the closest to?
2. Who do you live the farthest from in your own country?
3. Who do you live the closest to in another country?
4. Who said "love is snuggling in bed with my children"?
5. Who guessed the correct number of eggs in the "Don't Put All Your Eggs in One Basket" contest, and how many eggs were there?
6. Who made DNA and for which book was the project made?
7. Whose goal for 2008 was "To live my life the best I can"?
8. Who won the Left-over turkey recipe contest? What was the name of the recipe.
9. Whose name is before yours and after yours on the "Sleuths" list.
10. Who posted the very first message on the Yahoo Group and on what date?
11. Who is our newest Whoduknit member (as of the date you submit your answers)
12. Name every book we have read on Whoduknit.
13. Who 'made' a cheeseball for our 'Anniversary Party"
14. Who taught us how to knit two socks on two circs?
15. Who taught us entralac?
16. Who (author) joined our group while we were reading her book (hint: her books were based on the Lambspun Yarn Shop).
17. What did Joan knit with her mystery yarn ball?
18. What was Vigdis' birthday (anniversary) gift to us?)
19. Post a message on the blog telling us 5 things about yourself!
20. Find the prize locker and choose the prize you would like to have if you win this contest.
21. E-mail me your answers and choice of prize personally (not to the group!) grammieknits@ yahoo.com
by Sunday, April 13.
Have fun getting to know your way around Whoduknit!