Saturday, March 08, 2008

Mystery Swap Goodies



I'd been feeling poorly this week so it was the perfect time to receive a mystery box from Danielle! She cleverly learned enough about me to start me off with the first Aurora Teagarden mystery by Charlaine Harris. Then, I got beautiful blue-to-purple Lisa Souza yarn (yay, Lisa Souza!) and a great Twist and Lace scarf pattern designed for the yarn. As a fellow grandma Danielle made sure to send me extra strength Memory Mints so I won't have any trouble following the pattern. As a bonus, the 2007-2008 knitscene that I didn't have and am liking enough to consider more of this magazine. Other goodies include a St. Patrick's Day glass, a lamb Pez dispenser, more lambs in the form of white chocolate Mom and Baby, and a couple of bookmarks.
The yarn ball is h-e-a-v-y! I can't wait to see what's inside besides the Pez for my dispenser (see the little pink corner peeking out?) Lastly, there was a great knitting-oriented greeting card. Danielle doesn't know it, but I also collect dolls and if and when I tire of looking at the cute card the needles and knitting will find a new home among my collection. All in all a wonderful surprise package. Thank you, Danielle!

1 comment:

Jane said...

What a great package! That knitting card is adorable Danielle - did you make it?
Have fun finding all of your goodies!