Thursday, March 20, 2008

Easter Basket Mystery Ball!




Many thanks to Ashleah for my more-than-wonderful Mystery Ball box! I was thrilled when it arrived last night. Made myself wait until today to open it so that I could draw out the pleasure of opening and appreciating each item. Love the bunny ears!!! And the duckie inside the ball is too cute. Can't believe all the goodies! I especially like Burt's Bees products and have been wanting to get an eye mask. Of course, Tootsie Rolls and Mary Jane candies are my weakness. LOL The ginger spice soy candle is perfect as it is one of the few fragrances I am not allergic to. DH and I will share the tea - he likes it as much as I do. Can't wait to read the Joan Hess book - haven't read her in quite some time and this one looks delightful! THANKS ASHLEAH!!!!

No comments: