Tuesday, February 05, 2008

~ Lovely Prize Package ~

I received this lovely prize package for the Goals contest from our dear Jane last week ~ yes, its been a week so sorry. I've been sick in bed along w/tending to sick dc which the the girls just got sick yesterday ~ keep us in your prayers. The lovely goodies were definitely chosen for pampering. She made my day and I'm so looking forward to enjoying the entire thing when I'm 100%. ;D

Here is a pic and details of what she sent ~ enjoy!


I Love Cookies Original double chocolate chip cookie

Ghirardelli's assorted chocolate squares

Peaches and Pomegrantes ~ body butter, body wash and body scrub

Felted Soap kit ~ oh boy, a new craft

Popup book ~ Angels a celestrial celebration

~ I got something to read, something to pamper myself with, something to eat and something to make. Hey thats at least 3 of my goals. ;D Thank you very much Jane. I love it all.

No comments: