Thursday, July 22, 2010

My Virtual Texas Vacation

I received my wonderful Texas vacation from Joan today - packed so full I didn't know if I could get it all in one photo. Everything was packed inside a very pretty tote bag with Texas Bluebonnets on it - who can't use one more tote bag to stuff with yarn!
There was Texas candy, including those giant spicy jelly beans (think I'll pass those along to my DH!), pecans, a magnet, bookmark, a handmade dishcloth with the shape of Texas on it, and a bar of handmade Bluebonnet soap that smells wonderful, a book, The Last King of Texas, which looks great, a "Speak Texan" book, some postcards, and some very pretty note cards. And then there is the yarn - hand dyed sock yarn in my favorite shade of green and a pattern for Texas Hold 'Em socks. How perfect is that!
Thanks so much Joan for a wonderful Texas vacation!

1 comment:

Joyce said...

What a great virtual Texas vacation! This has been such a nice swap--it's wonderful to hear about everyone's "travels".