Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Summer Swap Package

Hi!  I'm back from vacation.  I'm back from the getting ready to go on vacation so that by the time you go on vacation you are exhausted . . . . we had a wonderful time.  Two weeks in Orlando, which, by the way, was cooler than it was in Cleveland at the same time.  The difference is that in Cleveland, we do get more breezes and wind than Orlando.  The upside is that we don't have air conditioning in our home and most of the time we would only need it two or three days each summer.  It appears that we were gone those two or three days this year.

I did get my summer swap package from Chris Love.  It was a great package and if you want to see a pic and read about it . . . you have to go to my blog . . . yes, it is a plot to get people over to my blog.  So, do I have you interested?   Hmmmm.   If so, go here.

No comments: