Friday, December 25, 2009

My Christmas goodies!


I had the best Christmas package! Thank you so much Jane! My "before Christmas" goodies included two Patricia MacDonald books, "Secret Admirer" and "Married to a Stranger". I'm leaving tomorrow (12/26) for Washington to visit my daughter and meet my newest granddaughter and "Married to a Stranger" will be coming with me! It looks great! There was also the cutest crochet Snowman in there... Way too cute! Some yummy flavored hot cocoa mixes, a box of tea called White Christmas that has to be just about the best peppermint tea I've ever had, and a chocolate bar... which was consumed immediately!! My "Christmas morning" packages were the knitted cowl (I think that is what it is called!!) Perfect timing to take up to Brrr cold Washington! There were also two bumps of roving... oh what a spinner's dream they are! the green one feels like Merino... And the burgundy mix feels like a bit of merino, a bit mohair, maybe a bit of firestar!! All I know is as soon as I get back home, these are going to hit the spinning wheel!! I love it all. Thank you so much Jane for your generosity!

No comments: