Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Swap Package from Danielle

Danielle sent me the most awesome Christmas Swap Package. 


When I opened the box this is what I found.   The plastic container was also filled with mucho wrapped little packages that when opened, revealed this:


Well, actually, there was a lot of really good candy, which my darling children inhaled.  While I should appreciate that since I am on a diet . . . hmmmmm.



The hat and fingerless mitts arrived just in time for our first Cleveland winter storm.  I love them.  My hands are always so cold especially when driving but I hate wearing gloves.  These are beautiful.


There was also two magazines.  One for Interweave Weekend Knits and one with bridal quilts. 
Thanks so very much, Danielle, for remembering about the upcoming wedding in my family.  I really appreciate all that you sent.
Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: