Contest Winner - Patt! Congratulations!
You can enter this contest even if you have not been able to read the book. Just click on the Barbara Bretton links on the sidebar and begin your investigation. Caution: There may be some slight spoilers, but you won't find out Whodunnit! PM your answers to me (email@example.com) by January 31, 2009.
1. What is the name of the town in which the story takes place?
2. Where was the rocket scientist from?
3. Who was the owner of the Cut & Curl?
4. What is an Orenburg Shawl?
5. What trick did Chloe show the buyer of the Orenburg Shawl?
6. How many visitors were staying at the Inn?
7. Who did Chloe go to her Senior Prom with?
8. What family is Chloe a descendant of?
9. What is Chloe's wine of choice?
10. What were the names of Chloe's cats?
11. What was Chloe's favorite kind of cookie?
12. Where did the Stallworth's learn much of what they knew about the mortuary business?
13. What are the ingredients in Barbara Bretton's Snowy Day Cream of Celery Soup
14. Where does Barbara Bretton live?
15. What is the name of Barbara Bretton's Yahoo Group?
16. What 'free stuff' is Barbara Bretton giving away?
17. What is Barbara Bretton's 'secret' to writing a book?
18. Where does Barbara Bretton like to spend as much time as possible?