Sunday, November 02, 2008

Swap


Hi, just wanted to put in a quick thank you to MaryLynn for the great swap package. I'm on my way to Philly right now and just found out the the pictures I took before I left are all blurry! I will retake the end of the week when I get home. There was a pumpkin cloth (so cute!), chocolate!!!, beautiful mohairy (?) yarn and an amulet scarf pattern, a book (can't remember the name...) a gorgeous batik knitting bag that is going with me to Philly, adorable litte spreaders...and, notepads! Someone must have told you I have a paper fetish! Little note pads all over. Thanks again, MaryLynn!
Jrlaurie

I'm back! This photo is much better than the one I took before. Thanks again, Mary Lynn!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are quite welcome! It was fun and I actually started knitting something AND finished it!