Thursday, November 20, 2008

Project Prize Received - Thank You Vigdis!












Christmas at my house in November! I am totally stunned - I got the most excellent prize from Vigdis today for my Plains Crazy project. First, there was this gorgeous felted bag, with a cute felted flower and wooden handles - I couldn't have picked colors I loved better! - and I thought that was the prize. But then...when I got it all the way out of the wrappings, tucked in it were 4 skeins of GarnStudio Camelia yarn, 100% wool SW, in a lovely dark golden mustard. And then...there was a book called Ocean Breezes, with tons of beautiful scarf patterns (some of which would look great with my new yarn!). And then...a little wrapped package with 3 beaded stitch markers (and they match the yarn color!). And lastly...a DP needle holder (which I confess my sneaky cat must have seen, as he snagged it out of the bag when I wasn't looking - I got it back from him before any damage was done!).

Thank you so much Vigdis, this is more than I ever could have imagined and I LOVE everything! ~ Valerie K

2 comments:

Jane said...

Oh wow Valerie - you hit the jackpot! That was a prize well worth waiting for!

SimplyMe said...

Wow. What a beautiful gift! Enjoy.