Friday, September 28, 2007

from Jane

I couldn't post these on Jane's blog so I thought I would post them here . . . to share with all of you how incredibly fantastic Jane is. I have to admit that I have been negligent in not posting earlier the pics of what I received from Jane . . . sorry Jane . . . the stitch markers were won from Jane's contest. These are beautiful and this pic just doesn't do them justice.


These roses are from the Pay it Forward challenge that Jane posted about. Again, this pic just doesn't do this justice. The color of the roses is doctor and very rich. I have these on my desk and I have had so many people comment on them. However, not only are they beautiful, they are functional as the stems are knitting needles!


Thanks so much Jane. You are the best.

No comments: