Monday, July 10, 2006

The tooth of time

I just started the book yesterday but my kids (20, 12 and 5) keep bothering me! I have yet to get far enough into it to figure out what I want to do as far as knitting goes. I am currently working on a Wallaby sweater for my youngest and a horrific hat for my 12 year old DD. She is increasingly upset that I keep frogging the whole thing. It is a Knit Wit pattern with lots of yarn changes, etc., and I've frogged it three times already. The sweater is relatively easy because it is straight knitting so I can multi-task while I do it.

We are leaving on a vacation in two weeks and I am planning on taking my knitting with me when I go. We will be gone for three weeks. Who knows, maybe we will get to visit many of the places mentioned in the book!

1 comment:

Jane said...

I have finished the book, but still haven't come up with a project for it. Of course the ultimate project would to be to knit the ruana from Cheryl Oberle's Handpaint Country book with hand-dyed yarn from Weaving Southwest - sigh... maybe if I hit the lottery! Have a great vacation and if you run into the real Pat Dozier at Weaving Southwest while you are on your vacation, tell her everyone from "Whodunknit" says hi!