Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Naming the Knitalong

I had some technical difficulties with my email client this weekend, but I have most of it resolved. Shelly and I aren't going to start a forum until we've decided on what to call ourselves.

So far we have:
  1. Mysterious Yarns KAL - from Holiday Knitter

  2. Who Done Knit? or Whoduknit? - from Small Town Diva

  3. Nancy Drew Knitters -

  4. Perloined Patterns - from Smerga

  5. Killer Knitalong - from Opal

  6. Serial Knits - from Wendy

  7. K is for Knit - from museknits

  8. Knitting Mysteries - from jane



Would you all rather wait till the weekend to start voting or would you rather start voting now? Leave a comment with Now or Later :-)

Once we get a name, Shelly and I will start up a seperate forum for us to discuss the actual books.

2 comments:

Jane said...

Now or Later - doesn't matter to me :)
I agree that it is a good idea to keep the book discussion on a different forum than the project discussion so they don't get all mixed up.
Thanks for doing all this!

Jane said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.