Sunday, June 25, 2006

Don't forget to Vote on our book!!

Hey all- our lovely co-host Opal has been great and set up a poll for us on our forum.
You can get to it here:
http://akamaiknitter.com/whoduknit/viewtopic.php?t=11

We have 2 books nominated for July and August. It was suggested, and I agree that we should do the first book for 2 mos so we can get our feet wet and get any kinks worked out.

Please vote today- and also- let us know of any other books you would like to read so we can start the nominations for the next one too!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

How do we vote? I don't really know what I'm doing computer-wise here (but I can knit!). (Actually, it doesn't really matter to me if I vote or not, I'm just trying to figure this out. lol)

Heidi said...

Okay, I got it now. I wasn't a registered user, so the poll wasn't showing up. I thought I registered a couple days ago, but that was the other forum, or something.

Morandia said...

so, what are we going to knit? If we are starting July 1, I need to get not only the book but the supplies also!!!