Sunday, April 25, 2010

Belated Thank-You to Jennifer

I wish to make amends for being so slow in replying and thanking Jennifer for her wonderful Whodunkit April's Fool's Day Swap package.  I received it April 8 but have been so busy with STUFF and LIFE.  I can now say I am just about caught up with life including completing and sending in my income tax.  Here in Canada we have until the end of April to get them in and the Avon part takes forever.  One year and I hope it will be this year I will work on them as I complete each campaign but I am already nine behind!!!! Now I can get on with other things.

                          This is what I saw when I opened by box.

Jennifer sent me some lovely red sock yarn that I adore


Here is my April Fool's Day gift.  It looks like a compact and on the lid it says Magic Mirror.


BUT when you open it up looks what happens.



A spider pops up.  UGH!!!!  Good one Jennifer.

I also received some of my faved Jelly Bellys and the tin is more than half gone already  and a new mystery to read.  The book looks like a good one.

                                    Here is the entire package.



Thank-you again Jennifer for such a fun and lovely package which brightened my day when I received it.

No comments: