Monday, January 18, 2010

WHODUKNIT CHRISTMAS SWAP

I am sorry I am posting my package from Heather so late. Please forgive me. It was a lovely package. Here it is in all it glory.



I received three different yarns in my package.

Here is first of the yarns I received. This is bamboo from Southwest Trading Company. The color is more lilac than it shows in the photo.





Here is the second yarn I receeived.  It was dyed for me.  It will make some nice socks.

This is another skein of yarn without a label but with a stand of beads around it.


I received this very neat little bag which contained the makings of smore's inside.  YUM YUM!!!

I also received American Hershey Bars with Almonds but, alas, they are no more.



I recieved a lovely knitted PINK hat,



and this book which I haven't read yet.



This is the cover of the Christmas card I received with my swap package.



Again a big thank-you to Heather for her lovely packge.

Boy this sure was difficult to post on today.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Penny, I am glad you,liked it. Let me know when you have a craving for the AMerican Herseys and I will try to hook you up:)