Sunday, January 03, 2010

Belated Ornament


My favorite ornament wasn't in the ornament boxes we opened this in December and I was mostly too busy to worry about selecting another for the contest (congratulations, Patt!). But my husband ran across my fav as we were organizing and culling the Christmas decorations today. I just had to post it (I think you see why.) My oldest daughter was about 3-1/2 at the time, as I recall. Somewhere I hope we still have the accompanying wise man and camel (you would be surprised how much a camel resembles a wise man). What you see is an angel, as carefully explained by my daughter Bethany many years ago. It is about 4 inches long and frequently still hangs on our Christmas tree.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is a beautiful angel! I think it is a wonderful treasure.
Hugs Patt