Tuesday, October 02, 2007

And three more squares





I also received three squares for our Charity Blanket from Fiadhnat along with my swap package. Aren't they beautiful? Look at the one with the miniature sweater (jumper) knitted into it! She says the patterns are from the book "the Great American Aaron Afghan". If you have no idea what I am talking about, last March we read a book that took place in Ireland, and we decided to make a charity blanket as a group project for the book. I still don't really have enough squares to put together into an afghan, so if any of you new members would like to contribute to the blanket, you are more than welcome. You can find the details here, and photos of the squares I have received in the photo section on the yahoo group, or in posts labeled 'whoduknit charity blanket' here on the blog.
Thanks Fiadhnat!

No comments: