Sunday, September 17, 2006

Some Whoduknit Reminders

Mystery Ball SP names have all been sent out. If you signed up and did not receive your "victim's" name, please let me know.

Don't forget to vote for the October book here
The book with the most votes will be our October book, and the one with the second most will be our November book. That way, you will all have plenty of time to
find a copy.


Projects for Knit One, Kill Two are not due until October 15, so you
still have plenty of time to knit and post your project.
If you are not registered to post on this blog and have not received your invitation
to join, please send me an e-mail. Also, let me know if you want
your name linked to your blog.

Hope you have had a chance to do some knitting and reading this weekend!

Jane
grammieknits@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

>Hello love !

I'm in :-) I don't understand what I'm supposed to do yet, but I'll take a look and maybe read some here and there. I'm week yet. Going to the doctor's again today :-) See ya!
Love Vig